When I asked him how he came to that conclusion, he told me how much healthier he was when he was running 10-plus miles a day in the snow wearing shorts.
Now, I am not telling you to go run in the snow, but this client is definitely on to something. Let's take a look at what two hours of cardiovascular exercise can do for you.
- Increased lung capacity for better oxygenation of the blood.
- Healthier heart pumps more blood with better efficiency.
- More oxygen rich blood delivered to the cells and organs.
- Healthier cells and organs means better detoxification of the body.
- Metabolism increases when the body is properly rid of toxins.
- Increased metabolism makes weight loss becomes easier, prevents us from getting sick easily and keeps us from becoming easily fatigued during the day.
- Feeling less fatigued during the day means we have a positive mood enhancement.
- Mood enhancement gives us better relationships (work and social).
- Better relationships makes us a happier people.