Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Connection Between Avatar and Fitness

This article by Michael W. Smith comes to us from New Jersey Newsroom.  I really liked the message, and the author was succinct.

Your fitness 'Avatar' 

Last night I saw Avatar, the box-office smash hit, in IMAX 3-D.
Wow, what a great story and the special effects (3-D/IMAX) were amazing to say the least. I literally felt like I was running through the forest and flying on raptors from Pandora. But, anyway ...
I couldn't help but think about what is means to stand for something, what it means to believe in something.
I know what I stand for and what I believe in – family, fitness, and peak performance in all areas of life. I know my passion and why I exercise, which is to provide the means to pursue that passion ... or Avatar if you will.
So my question to you is, "Why do you exercise and want to tone your body and feel unlimited energy?"
If that question is hard to answer then it's time to find YOUR Avatar – find your passion, act on it, and use exercise to look and feel awesome. Period.
Remember that knowledge is not power. Knowledge is only potential power.
It's action that takes it to the next level.
My message is simple: Get up, get out, get moving, get fit (or get fat), and change your life by believing (in yourself and your body). 
 - Michael W. Smith 

No comments: