cheddar cheese, shredded
salt and pepper
- Cut open the avocado.
- Set aside with shredded cheese.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, put your bread in the toaster.
- Spray the pan with nonstick spray for easy removal.
- Crack an egg into the pan. I like to do it toward the side of the pan and then tip it to prevent too much spreading of the egg white. If you want you egg over-hard (no runny yolk), like me, poke the yolk after about 30 seconds. You can see mine isn't too pretty, but it all seems to come together by the end. Flip the egg.
- Mash avocado (however much you desire) onto the toast.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place spinach leaves on top of the avocado.
- Place egg over spinach.
- Sprinkle with cheese (if desired), salt, and pepper.
Visit Lucy's website for a few other tasty ideas — she has quite a few.